:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TheDon

Bugs found - 0.2f R2

Question

Hello guys! First I want to thank the team for bringing back this mod. So great memories! 

I've been playing the last release for the past hours and found some bugs that I thought would be helpful

- The vehicles can not stay on train tracks, no matter what. The Roger's Locomotive time trivel just goes off-road until reach the sea 

- The rook can no be placed in BTTF 1 DeLorean, and I've missed the ringing clock and the start mark on the road 

- I can't repair the damaged veichles anywhere, or get them refueled 

This are the ones that I got on top of my mind right now, but I know that it's a test version and its already awesome, love where the map is going! Hope to see more soon. Thank you all! 

1 answer to this question

Hi, welcome back to the mod!

- The vehicles can not stay on train tracks, no matter what. The Roger's Locomotive time trivel just goes off-road until reach the sea 
This is caused by a col issue with the tracks, this will be fixed in next update

- The rook can no be placed in BTTF 1 DeLorean, and I've missed the ringing clock and the start mark on the road 
Fixed in the next update

- I can't repair the damaged veichles anywhere, or get them refueled 
Fixed in 0.3

• Thanks 1