:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
~Leaf~

What I've been up to

so obviously this forum is a ghost town, it wouldn't matter if we posted a massive update or not, everyone here has just grown to the point we have better things to do, or people on the forum just have lost interest, anyways enough of random ramblings and assumptions onto the topic,

As some of you know I am from Texas, I recently moved to Colorado Springs,there's a much better atmosphere and waking up to see mountains is pretty cool, my focus has randomly shifted between the HV unity project, to helping with artwork on IMG Factory, to my PS2 version of hill valley, @BTTF Forever and I spent countless hours trying to understand the sound engine for the ps2 version ultimately giving up until we try again at a later date, one interesting thing that I noticed was the ps3 seems to have no coil lag, the ps2 seems to be about the same as PC, so my guess is the ps3 emulates at a higher clock speed.

most recently I've been going to thrift stores that charge a few cents by the pound, finding mint games/software and flipping it for profit on GameTZ, I've also recently started learning how to make cheese which to me is really interesting. I'm making a pepper jack and will be aging it until June then trying it with family with a glass of wine, Just about everyone from the BTTF-LC team doesn't talk to each other anymore, other @Thyncho88 , @BTTF Forever and @Torque5 the others are pretty self absorbed and petty, so we just don't talk, i do try my best to keep in touch with @Mike but life just seems to have moved past GTA and BTTF and I work on things like that at random for fun.

I'm also planning a trip to Japan, Not sure on dates yet and it'd be for a week with a few friends, but I have a passport so that's half the battle, but there seems to be more important things to handle before I decide to take a vacation.

So that's What has been going on with me recently, How about you, how have you all been and what have you been doing?