:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
OUTATIME

DIECAST DELOREAN ARRIVED!!!

My BTTF Part 2 DeLorean got shipped to my house YAY!!!!!!! get ready to see alot of BTTF2 re-enactment scenes on youtube!!!!

yeeey lol :D

When I do get some diecast models I'll be making my 3 shelf bookcase into a movie panorama. The top shelf will have the clocktower scene from BTTF. The middle will either have the Skyway scene or the Tunnel scene with Biffs car (BTTF2 Del will be suspended by clear fishing wire) and the bottom will either be the train scene or the drive in scene. I've added up how much it'd cost to make the clocktower scene and with my discount that I get at work it comes out under $90 (that's including $50 for the model).

heh :clapping:

deloreans.jpg

GEEK!!!!!!!!!

Lol I'm absolutely joking I think thats really cool lool :P

But I would like to have them all remote controlled - like the cars that you can make today that have petrol in them but at that size which can be quite costly - And - these type of cars I speak of CAN do like 90 mph haha lol...but I dont think there is a delorean version :P

i spent over $500 on those deloreans lol

i spent over $500 on those deloreans lol

holy SHHHHHHHHHHHHIT THATS MUCH :P

I can't have the Original DeLorean and the Gold DeLorean in France. I try to find this cars on Ebay .

I have General Lee and all the BTTF DeLoreans ...

Guest chevron8669
My BTTF Part 2 DeLorean got shipped to my house YAY!!!!!!! get ready to see alot of BTTF2 re-enactment scenes on youtube!!!!

These are meant to be for display only aren't they not toys:P

holy SHHHHHHHHHHHHIT THATS MUCH :P

You don't really believe that he bought all of those DeLoreans at once, do you? :P

I spent twice more than what KITT spent on those DeLoreans on my big Transformers toy set. I never bought them all at once -- it took me 2-4 years of my childhood to spend all of that dough.