Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ELBdelorean

Bullwhips

no but my friend who attends rodeos has one. they are very cool.

I was thinking about the same thing the other day. Bullwhips would be cool to have as protection, since in the US you need to have a special license to carry a firearm, the blade length of a knife has to be the same as the width of your palm (cop told me that one), and Brass knuckles are illegal. Bullwhips do not have any regulations so they'd make a great defensive weapon for someone on the go.

if it's ginuwhine i say get it but for that price it loks kinda cheap. the more expensive ones are the better ones.

You need to get a full leather one, my grandfather owns a ranch and has a couple, I can probably ask him what brand they are, but they were bought in the 70's so those brands may be non-existent today. Yea the whips he has are over 30 years old and still look great, he takes real good care of the leather their made out of.

It's ok, I called him and he said that he had them custom made in Dallas. He said they cost him $170 each, and that was in the 70's, now they'd probably be between $350 and $500.

Sign in to follow this