:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gameznerd

!!!Help needed!!!

Guest Gameznerd

Could someone help me with making some vehicles, some weapons, a couple of buildings, some coding ore making a ped? I need some stuff to be maded.

You need some more information?

Then PM, add a reply ore bumb on me on MSN(ask for that in a PM)

Thnx guys ;)

Guest Gameznerd

Some weapons, a ped and some vehicles.

Could some one help me with that?

Guest chevron8669
Some weapons, a ped and some vehicles.

Could some one help me with that?

As if someone is going to help you make all that, do what every one else does and learn to make it your self. It's not so hard once you do a few tutorials, google for some modeling tutorials and stuff, honestly, no one is going to do all that for you sounds like you want others to make a mini mod or something... :huh:

As if someone is going to help you make all that, do what every one else does and learn to make it your self. It's not so hard once you do a few tutorials, google for some modeling tutorials and stuff, honestly, no one is going to do all that for you sounds like you want others to make a mini mod or something... :huh:

Exactly

We're not even sure what's this for, since gameznerd provided little information. He just "asked" us for something. He's probably making his own mod or something and he's just searching for someone with skills to help him out. If he is, this is probably a wrong way to form a modding team. :lol:

Sign in to follow this