:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Nexus_Steiner_Altair

Nice to see you all

Hello everyone, it's nice to see you're still here. You may have forgotten me (leo_dragons, Mr. Fusion's partner in modding and also in crime <.<). A long time has gone by since that, i'm glad to see 0.2f coming out, a really nice piece of work by the mod team. It was worth the wait.

I just wanted to stop by and say hello, and also stop lurking. I think i owe ya an apology for what happened in the past. Well not really think, i owe an apology to everyone in here, and specially mod team. My actions were childlish, and in order to get that out the way i must come here to apology. So please accept my apologies.

A lot has changed in my life, i finished my college studies, and moved to a new country. I still love playing GTA, and even more since i got it on steam.

I have no more to say, just thanks for the oportunity of letting me express in here. See ya.

Hello everyone, it's nice to see you're still here. You may have forgotten me (leo_dragons, Mr. Fusion's partner in modding and also in crime <.<). A long time has gone by since that, i'm glad to see 0.2f coming out, a really nice piece of work by the mod team. It was worth the wait.

I just wanted to stop by and say hello, and also stop lurking. I think i owe ya an apology for what happened in the past. Well not really think, i owe an apology to everyone in here, and specially mod team. My actions were childlish, and in order to get that out the way i must come here to apology. So please accept my apologies.

A lot has changed in my life, i finished my college studies, and moved to a new country. I still love playing GTA, and even more since i got it on steam.

I have no more to say, just thanks for the oportunity of letting me express in here. See ya.

It's all in the past.  Welcome back.

• Like 1

i dont see why you guys feel the need to bring up who you were and what you did, i mean i came back with a clean slate, people will just figure you out anyways, well i mean i was and always will be the life of this place so they all figure me out :3

• Like 1

i dont see why you guys feel the need to bring up who you were and what you did, i mean i came back with a clean slate, people will just figure you out anyways, well i mean i was and always will be the life of this place so they all figure me out :3

Very well said, yeah better keep the past where it belongs.

Very well said, yeah better keep the past where it belongs.

I'm sure everyone is now older and wiser than they were 6 years ago.

pssssh i'm not older than i was 6 years ago!!! how dare you mikey !! XD