Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
furycom

0.2f no in-game text

Question

hi

the game work fine , but i am not able to see in-game text to help me know what to do like

: go take some plutonium , :go in the past .....

i remember this work whit the previous o.2e

i am french , but i have install all in english , because i remember in o.2e french does not work corectly

windows 7x64 avast antivirus not disabled , good and fonctional torrent version of the game , fresh install

subtitle :on

map legend :on

Edited by furycom

5 answers to this question

The tutorial mission has been removed.  If you need a refresh on where to locate the plutonium, reinstall 0.2e and have a play through, or consult YouTube which has the tutorial mission documented on our channel.

Hi,

as most non-cannon features were removed from the mod in 0.2f and the tutorial mission used some of those, we also decided to remove the tutorial mission altogether. That's why you don't get any textual tasks what you're supposed to do.

Do other texts work fine? For example, do the Timecircuits show fine? If, then everything should be as intended.

Regards, Mini-Me

i dont know ....if you have remove the tutorial mission text , i will not be able to play......

i just dont know what to do , where to find plutonium , ect....

maybe i will just re-download the 0.2e version , LOL!

im very un-happy whit this decision :(

edit : maybe i can take the old text file of the o.2e and put it in the o.2f instal folder?

Edited by furycom

Actually it makes it non so easy to use... I could suggest to make a video in wich you play it and give instructions. You might save a bunch of time and comments.

Anyway thank you so much it's an amazing mod.

Sign in to follow this