Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ELBdelorean

Monologue

I know I've brought this up before, but I missed school last week and I only have one day to write my monologue because my teacher doesn't give a sh!t. Now. The topic is Make your life extraordinary. OK...here's what I have so far...due tomorrow.

Life is short. Yes…it’s true, but, you can take advantage of your life; you can reach higher than you have ever thought possible. I hate it when people say “I can’t do it,” because the truth is you can do it. If you make excuses and more excuses, you’ll just develop a habit of it and you will never amount to what your goal is.

Underlined- Slowly

Italics- Emphasized

Life is short. Yes…it’s true, but, you can take advantage of your life; you can reach higher than you have ever thought possible. I hate it when people say “I can’t do it,” (air quotes) because the truth is you can do it. If you make excuses and more excuses, you’ll just develop a habit of it and you will never amount to what your goal is. Okay, maybe I’m starting to rant a bit now, but, c’mon! You need to live like there’s no tomorrow, live on the edge, make your life extraordinary!

Okay, so, one of the marvelous things you could start with early is traveling the world. The reason I say this, is because you can start pretty young. One of the things you could do is visit each of the seven Wonders of the World. You may not have the money yet. Research it a bit and then go see it, you’re bound to have the money by then. Now, this one sounds a little more fun but a bit harder. I doubt any of you have visited every theme park in the world.

Sign in to follow this