:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
lshadden5182

can this work on mac, i have a mac copy of the game.

try to contact person named (apple logo)iProton. He's got Mac too and he probably knows everything about Apple/Mac. He is registered on this forum lol :)

yea but I think iProton uses a PC for the mod. If you remember from the "Who has the best setup" poll (i think that's what it was called), he had both a mac and PC.

it was "...the best workspace" or something... But I don't believe that he uses his PC not Mac to play the mods...

Cause I use Mac for good stuff and PC for bullcrap.

Bootcamp will fit perfectly. Give it a try.

Remember, Mac is a PC too, tehcnically, it runs Windows even faster than the best PC does, so using bootcamp will give you an advantage over other gamers (Not those who use Asus Predator). But beware, some of the games can overheat your Mac, depending on the model you have, which is that? My iMac 20" 2008 has a cooling fan, earlier iMacs did not.

Edited by iProton

wow.....I can't believe you're good at this.........lol :)

Cause I use Mac for good stuff and PC for bullcrap.

Bootcamp will fit perfectly. Give it a try.

Remember, Mac is a PC too, tehcnically, it runs Windows even faster than the best PC does, so using bootcamp will give you an advantage over other gamers (Not those who use Asus Predator). But beware, some of the games can overheat your Mac, depending on the model you have, which is that? My iMac 20" 2008 has a cooling fan, earlier iMacs did not.

dammmmnniitt. I got it to install and everytime the game loads halfway and freezes, i used parallels. I'm using Tiger so idk where to get bootcamp since they quit letting us download the beta for tiger, anyone else got any suggestions?

dammmmnniitt. I got it to install and everytime the game loads halfway and freezes, i used parallels. I'm using Tiger so idk where to get bootcamp since they quit letting us download the beta for tiger, anyone else got any suggestions?

wow, i found a copy of Boot Camp Loaded up bootcamp, installed it for the 4th time and the damn thing still stopped loading the game at the half way mark.

do you get it working yet.?

i think what ELB means is Docs quote

"Damn where is that kid? Damn. Damn Damn!"

Let's just request a lock. I think he's got it working now.

Sign in to follow this