Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
♠Grim♂ Reaper 1666◙

considering upgrading computer

I am currently considering upgrading my computer but keeping my graphics card which is a asus directcu hd 7770.

i have been looking on amazon at the fx 8320, while at the same time i want to upgrade my motherboard to give myself the choice of buying a 2nd hd 7770 in the future.

my current proccessor is a athlon ii x2 260 3.2ghz, motherboard is a msi gf-615 p33 v2, with 2 sticks of corsair 1333mhz 2gb ddr3 memory.

i am also considering buying faster memory.

(prefer amazon.co.uk links since it would give me uk prices)

I will be paid between £250-£320 a month depending on how many hours i work which i plan to let build up for 3 months and then spend half of it on computer parts.

Take your time with it, and save up. You will eventually be able to afford a total overhaul with new everything.

New Next gen PC games won't be around till next summer, so you have plenty of time to start a new build from scratch.

With a new computer case since the one i have must be 10 years old. no more front connections which broke, lost dvd drive covers so to prevent dust i used paper and masking tape to seal the gap. good advice though plus the longer i save up the better parts that will come out, thinking if i save up £500 i can get a fx 8350 with a good motherboard which has 2 or 3 pcie ports.

Sign in to follow this