:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Microman

Stuff from Pokemon

Nostalgia, Nostalgia ...

Maybe two or three weeks ago, during a very boring lesson, a friend was playing Pokemon Blue in class on her PC (I'm in College, don't try this in a Primary School if you still want to live)... She gave me this idea! Last week I was still in exams that's why I finished the models today :

PokeStuff3_zps15b93383.png

Close-up on the PokeBalls :

Pokeballs_zpsacbb8124.png

The PokeBalls are also openables :

Pokeball_zps3ea1dc81.png

Close-up on the PokeDex (also closeable/openable) :

PokeDex_zpsf4350aa3.png

Here's a list of the items on the first picture :

-PokeBall

-GreatBall

-HyperBall

-MasterBall

-PokeFlute

-PokeDex

-Escape Rope

-Repel

-Super Repel

-Nugget

-Rare Candy

-Hyper Potion (pink)

-Super Potion (orange)

-Potion (purple)

-Max Potion

-Full Restore

-Paralyz Heal
-Ice Heal
-Burn Heal
-Antidote
-Awakening
-Full Heal

-Max Elixir (also Max Revive)

-Revive

What do you think of these models, guys ?

EDIT: Just made the Safari Ball, the Old Rod, the Good Rod, the Super Rod and the Evolutionary Stones :).

Edited by Microman

Very good, Microman! ^_^
I have also played Pokémon but the "Emerald" and I used these Pokeballs, but my favorite is the MasterBall, you can catch all the Pokemon types.
If I remember that flute with a Pokeball is used to wake up Snorlax.
Oddly enough I still like Pokemon, I see it on TV (season 16), :lol:

I stopped at the second generation of Pokemon ^^ Today, we can catch 52 Legendary Pokemons... When I learned that I made a facepalm... There are so many Legendary Pokemons that we can catch one of them at the corner of a street !

The MasterBall WILL catch any Pokemon ... X-) I always use it to catch Mewtwo...

I stopped at the second generation of Pokemon ^^ Today, we can catch 52 Legendary Pokemons... When I learned that I made a facepalm... There are so many Legendary Pokemons that we can catch one of them at the corner of a street !

The MasterBall WILL catch any Pokemon ... X-) I always use it to catch Mewtwo...

There are too many, but find them isn't easily.
Ash finds all legendary pokemon, but usually in movies, in the anime he saw:
Entei, Ho-oh, Suicune, Lugia, Celebi, Latios, Darkrai, Registeel, Regice, Regirock, Kyogre, Groudon, Dialga, Palkia, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Regigigas, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Shaymin, Zekrom, Landorus, Thundurus, Tornadus and Meloetta.
In over 750 chapters! Of which only 45 chapters +/- Ash finds Legendary Pokemon.
Ash never had a Masterball, but if he have one of these, surely would have used to catch one of those legendary that he saw.
With respect to the game you can find many legendary with just moving around the place, I got lots of them.
I will make a screenshot of the game and I will upload it when I have the opportunity. ^_^

I only played the Blue/Red/Yellow/Silver/Gold and Crystal versions! But I tried to play the next games and I didn't like it :/

By the way guys if you want to hear all the musics from Pokemon Red/Blue and Yellow but made by an orchestra, this man made an awesome work :

http://www.youtube.com/user/skotein (Pokemon Reorchestrated - Kanto Symphony)

Sign in to follow this