:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Bullseye

Anyone on here ever used this?

Hello everyone,

I have firmware 3.95 installed on my PSP and I'm just wondering what I need to get this to work, it says in the readme, that I need cfw 3.90, so I downloaded that, went to install it and I got a message saying that there is no need to update?

Could anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

~John~

ps. this is the one I am trying to use:

http://www.mediafire.com/?fsvz8m5w1wlb7ra

Edited by Bullseye

so you have an ofw 3.95 , you need to install a new firmware using a hen method or a pandora you also need to make sure you have the right model of psp to hack.

you can actually get 6.60 b10 pro which is lite custom firmware which i use and it is epic, you don't need to flash you psp with this firmware simply because the psp goes back to offical firmware after you turn off your psp.

I've got it sorted :)

Only thing is, the cheat menu flickers, but apart from that, it's a whole load of fun! :)

~John~

I had the action replay cheat device for my Nintendo DSi, but the device overheated and partially melted when I plugged it into the computer one day. I hope you have more success than I did.

Really??

That's not good, I think there is a feature on one of the psp versions where you can adjust the speed of the cpu, which I have to say sounds a bit dodgy as they tend to get hot or so I have been warned..

@Grim:

Did you find that the cheat device menu flickers?

the adjustment of the cpu is for these reasons

1 lower to 22 to save battery life when running anything that is not cpu intensive such as 3d applications and umd's

2 raise it for any games that need the full processor power

yeah i find it a bit hard to read ebooks on such a small screen, i know you can zoom but it gives me a headache

i'm used to reading fanfiction on it and i use the flag site to convert my favorite stories to pdf format and that seems to work no zoom required. i believe i use bookr for mine, i even have scummvm to be able to disworld ii, and the simon the sorcerer games.

Sign in to follow this