Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Microman

More of my drawings !

Well, I tried to find the ancient topic but it was months ago so I'll just make a new one.

I made these drawings during this year, I know that they're not perfect but I did my best !

20120609_162827.jpg

20120609_162845.jpg

20120609_162902.jpg

20120609_162915.jpg

Sorry for what's Spidey is saying X-D A friend wrote that on the drawing and I never erased it ...

20120609_162923.jpg

20120609_162936.jpg

20120609_162948.jpg

20120609_163006.jpg

20120609_163021.jpg

I hate the way the mangakas are drawing so I tried to draw Seiya from StSeiya in an other way

What do you think ?

I know that the buidings are not correct on some of these drawings ... Even some of the characters have problems I think ...

Edited by Microman

Your drawings are very good, I like your perception of the figures and proportions and accuracy to externalize the observation of the object.

Spiderman of the third, fourth and fifth image are very good.

The sixth image has good detail and motion effects would just imagine as color.

I wonder if you could draw the character, "Storm" X-Men.

In conclusion, you draw very well, if practiced will be even better.

Thanks! I'm trying to learn how to do the shadows ! I dont really like the xmen characters except magneto wolverine and of course, deadpool but Ill try !

I wanted to draw a replica of the Amazing Fantasy N15 but I have my exams in one week so ...

Well, I tried to find the ancient topic but it was months ago so I'll just make a new one.

I made these drawings during this year, I know that they're not perfect but I did my best !

What do you think ?

I know that the buidings are not correct on some of these drawings ... Even some of the characters have problems I think ...

Amazing!

I can do quite the same, but I'm terrible when it comes to shading, could you teach me how to shade? Lol. :lol:

Just one suggestion though, change Doc's face to be slightly smaller (vertically) and also move his face's angle (from the chin area) more toward the back of his hair. :P

- RobertBlox

Edited by RobertBlox

Sign in to follow this