Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

Arkham City Skin Mods

So basically just testing the limits of my new computer which I did find them but for what I paid I'm super happy. ;) Anyways people are modding AC and I took some video earlier of some of the cool skins people have done. Hope you guys like.

Desert Camo

Burton 89

Classic

And for the record I DID have fun beating those dudes down at the end haha.

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

Edit: MORE!

" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

So basically just testing the limits of my new computer which I did find them but for what I paid I'm super happy. ;) Anyways people are modding AC and I took some video earlier of some of the cool skins people have done. Hope you guys like.

Desert Camo

Burton 89

Classic

And for the record I DID have fun beating those dudes down at the end haha.

Edit: MORE!

WOW! :o

I want... So want. :rolleyes:

My first AC mod! Proper Burton symbol! This adds a proper 89 symbol to the costume which i don't think anyone has done yet.

" />

BatmanAC2012-04-2207-00-13-17.jpg

My first AC mod! Proper Burton symbol! This adds a proper 89 symbol to the costume which i don't think anyone has done yet.

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h422/t...07-00-13-17.jpg

Amazing! Nice work Trance! :lol:

... and I was worried that I can never get that Alex Mercer skin in Prototype 2 which can only be unlocked by those who pre-ordered the game. I wish someone makes an Alex Mercer mod for the non-Radnet Edition PC version once the PC version is out. :D

Well as long as you have it on pc texmod will prob work with it.

Sign in to follow this