Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
the1upDude

Problem with IMG Tool

I was wondering if someone could help me in this situation.

I've been trying to add the normal and pursuit mode K.I.T.T. and a Halo Warthog into the Hill Valley mod with the IMG tool. I've done everything else (audio, coding, text) and the IMG tool seems to not actually do much with putting the vehicles in the game.

For some weird reason when I use the normal K.I.T.T it appears as the taxi when zebra stripes (it being the ZEBRA vehicle), pursuit mode K.I.T.T as the hotring racer (HOTRING), and the warthog the Bf Injection (BFINJECT). I tried various downloads of the cars and they won't work. Am I doing something wrong?

I appreciate some help. :)

Warthog BFINJECT

SPOILER:
gtavc2011021315320473.png

K.I.T.T. Pursuit HOTRING

SPOILER:
gtavc2011021315322895.png

K.I.T.T. Normal ZEBRA

SPOILER:
gtavc2011021315323676.png
Edited by the1upDude

wait.... I DID AND I TRIED.

I tried searching for them in the IMG tool multiple times and they did not show up in the finder.

I'll try later to go through it.

Other ideas?

Sorry for double posting, but I'm going to try a fresh save of the gta3.img file from the bttf setup and REPLACE the appropriate .dff and .txd files. Hope this works.

they are still in the IMG. Regardless. don't search the name plus .dff or .txd just zebra and stuff. Also, make sure it's the right IMG and make sure you rebuild it.

Thanks for the tip.

I kinda screwed myself over by deleting one of the iso files I had. Now I might not be able to make copies of the game for other uses.

Btw, what would the wrong img be?

EDIT: Nvm I know now.

Edited by the1upDude

No need for this topic anymore. Hopefully G-IMG REspawn will work. I can see the actual cars as they are added.

Admins or mods can close this now.