Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
~Leaf~

the sims 3 late night debugging?

So this happened a while back. After the sims 3 late night was released I downloaded it and made a new character, moved her in an apartment and I noticed the walk here option was gone, so it was hard to play already

then I noticed that there were some wierd options in the pie menu when I clicked objects. like do_science and Toggle stuff and when I clicked on one side of the bed and clicked sleep she would stand by it and do nothing, then the counter top in the kitchen had an option to sit but again she walked to it and did nothing, so I installed the game to a laptop and the walk here option was there and the pie menu was fine....

what happened?

Maybe the game's telling you to go outside.

OOOOOHHHHH I TOLD YOU!

Maybe its an installation error or something. Wonder why its fine on your laptop?

You're not funny you know. ;) infact I am outside right now :lol:

Not like this matters

Hey, shouldn't you be glad it works? Did you even pay attention to the sentence at the bottom of my previous post?

Edited by the1upDude

Yes paid attention to it. Even though Your opinion matters as much to me as a grain of salt, it couldn't have been an error during installation as it was giving me hidden options...

what you've described sounds like debug mode however it is never enabled by default normally you have to open the console and type this testingCheatsenabled true or false

that's the Sims 2 the Sims 3 had a separate developers console which was not packaged off with the final product

trust me i've done it before on the sims 3. the code i posted was for the sims 3 got it from game winners debug mode is there it just doesn't cover as much as it did in the sims 2

Thats because most of the extras (left behind code) were put in a dev console for ts3

ok well got my graphics card and looked at the game again.... on the pc it shows todlerwander (hidden) pickselfup (hidden) when clicking on my sim the game is real hard to play i uninstalled late night , and the debug stuff was still there thinking about uninstalling all of them and reinstalling all but late night and finding a new version of late night what do you thnk

also i made a double post on purpose... sort of like an update/bump

Sign in to follow this