Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TWG

The Knight Time Traveller mentioned

Well, i was doing lunch things today at lunch, and my friend sam *who i should mention is a HUGE BTTF fan* came over and started talkin to me about random nerd things.

ANYWAYS, he starts talkin to me about this mod he found on the internet that had some kind of hybrid between KITT and the DeLorean on YouTube *nods to Blue, crediting his aweosmeness*, i said "Oh, you mean the Knight Industries Time Traveller? I've seen that, I know the creator of it, he's the same guy that does that BTTF mod that i keep raving about."

"ORLY? Dude, that car is fsbking awesome man...there's this other complete KR mod for SA that i found too, its pretty BAMF."

"HOLLLLLY CRAP, Sam, why don't you just go onto our forum we have?"

*gives forum info*

See, the BTTF mod transcends even the internet and into the realm of REAL LIFE. Which was very unnevering.....but funny just the same.

Also Blue, my girlfriend liked your Evanescense video. :D Although probably more for Evanescence, but she thought the stunts were good too.

Also Blue, my girlfriend liked your Evanescense video. biggrin.gif Although probably more for Evanescence, but she thought the stunts were good too.

You told me that <_<

Haha, i should probably mention my girlfriend is not a nerd either. :P Yet she was still laying in my lap by the time this convo was finished, so im guessing it didn't go too bad, lol.

then i make the convo awkward. :P

Sign in to follow this