Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Autopilot

Can the wheel lights and underbody lights be added to the DeLorean when in autopilot mode?

I do like this feature though, reminds me of the end of Part II when Doc is hovering above Marty.

Sure.  Probably a big edit, considering the way it works now isn't the greatest for doing it on multiple flying deloreans.

Can you make the Delorean return to CJ. It does far off in the distance to land.

No, I like it the way it is. Since this is a feature I made up, I'm making it the way I feel like it should be done. A human-homing time machine makes no sense to me.

Plus if you think of it more as Doc flying it, then he's not going to bring the DeLorean straight down next to marty is he.

Remember Part II? 'Stand by I'll park over there'

But it's just made me think of another feature. Is it possible to add in an additional way that it time travels?

For example, now, it just takes off, and fly's in a straight line and TT's. Could it be coded so that it will randomly do that, OR, take off, fly, do a U turn mid flight and come straight back towards you and TT? Similar to the end of Part I.