:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
The Black Swordsman

Have you ever just toyed around with the mechanics?

I'm curious if anyone has ever messed around with some of the game mechanics. I've done a few strange things:

Firstly, you set it to cutscene time travel and just that very second you disappear, hit enter to jump out of the car. The cutscene never ends and eventually the Delorean falls from the sky, followed by the player seconds later. The Delorean is fatally spawned, no time circuits, speedometer or anything until you fix it at Sunshine Autos.

Another thing I've done. I've flown in the BTTF Delorean to the top of a building, shot it until it was flaming, then hopped in, and gunned it off the building. The car explodes mid-air, but still time travels. Instead of spawning at the hospital, I always seem to spawn in front of the Little Havana Police station.

I got shot at another time and time traveled while flaming. That one was standard. It appeared and I leapt out and it exploded.

There's also another when you're flying in the BTTF2 Delorean. If you're midair and suddenly press enter (turns the car off) you can't steer left or right and the only thing that works are the thrusters. With this activated the Delorean just goes everywhere, like it's unaffected by gravity, loops, bouncing off buildings.

There's also a strange occurrence with the nth dimension I seem to run into. Get your car damaged enough and switch to instant (it happens more often that way). Sometimes you arrive in a Vice City that is just completely full of water and you drown everywhere. It's kinda fun to try and get out of it. You need a hover car, but you have to haul ass to try and get into one before you drown. All the peds, everything, everyone drowns.

Just wondering if anyone else had any other kind of stories where they've played around like that.

Edited by The Black Swordsman

Sign in to follow this