Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

Ideas on how to get 0.2f done faster

I was thinking of ways maybe you guys could get the mod done faster. Plz don't think of this as a useless topic, cause I just would like for you and every one else on the forums to maybe think of ideas on how to speed things up. @ The mod team, btw I was thinking if you guys need any help with mapping and maybe a few other things, I would definetly be willing to help. So try to put some ideas on maybe how to get it done. I have a few.

here goes:

#1: Maybe you guys can get more members.

#2: Maybe you guys can put 30 minutes to an hour a day of work into the mod.

#3: If you guys a struggling with real life maybe you can put your work and programs on a hard drive and work on it on another computer.

end of list.

P.S. remember, I'm not forcing anything or am being impatient, these are just suggestion. No rude and unreasonable comments. plz.

Well you have to show them your work first :P, my models are all right, i dont know if anyone remembers my 2015 ct post but i made a new one working on for months, since i dont do it everyday, im making everything accurate, anyways, Kocher it says Help Wanted on the top right of the page, :P

Plus Kocher you put this in the wrong place, should of Been in Mod Discussion, Not Features Topic :

Edited by TheCoolest2

Now it's my turn to answer:

1) It's not like we go searching. They send us emails asking to join. they must also send proof of their abilities. No proof, no luck. We won't just except any old person.

2) We all put more than that

3) if we are struggling with real life, WHY THE HELL WOULD WE WORRY ABOUT THE MOD AT ALL!?

Everyone is already aware of what we do and how long we do it. Topics like this are not only useless and show how impatient people are getting, regardless of saying 'I'm not being impatient' (when in reality you are getting impatient because you are suggesting ways to speed up progress), these topics just p**s us off and make us wonder why we even bother continuing when nothing is ever good enough.

ok I appologize, but when I say I'm not impatient I mean it. I was only suggesting ideas because from, what mike told me, the 0.2f court house square is exactly the same as it was a year ago. That's when I thought maybe you guys could use some help. I don't mean to p**s you guys off, if that's what I'm doing.

Some people don't mean to p**s us off. The biggest reason for the Square being the same is because We had Liam go back and edit the '55 court house over and over until we were satisfied with the detail (gargoyles included). And since VC doesn't cast self shadows, Liam has to properly shade each texture accordingly. It's a painstaking process but it produces amazing results each and every time. Liam rarely excepts less then perfection on his part.

And your sig image is too big. max is 550 x 150 (yours is 400 x 246)

I dont know if you guys said that on other topics but now I understand, espically the gargoyles

Make it smaller in paint, send me the pic :P

Edit: And now i said this topic should be :locked:,unless some other modder or admin has something to say

Edited by TheCoolest2

My turn to answer...

1) We don't look for them, they find us. Being a non-profit "organization", we can't offer anything but "the applause from the audience" and, being in this situation, we can't go lookin'. Besides, they need to be skilled.

2) We easily put more than 2 hours a day (personally, 5-8 hours. The new DeLorean demands it ;)).

3) You really think we just have a computer available at any time? :huh: Even if we have a computer at our jobs, we use it to work, not to mod. Struggling with Real Life not only means not having enough time our availability, but to deal with the problems, issues and people that surround us. Sometimes you have some spare time, but you're really not in the mood to touch the PC after a long day of hard work or stressful tasks.

Anyway, yes, useless topic and kinda wrong section :( So... Locked... Yeah...