Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

The Girl have a Crush On

Hey guys there is this girl I've been having dreams and fantasies about, omg she's so hot and sexy I just wish I she would notice me. How could I get her to notice me. She's so beautiful. The way she sings is beautiful too.

You guys have any tips on how to appeal to here? 'Cause I really like her.

Here's a video of her.

You need some help. Either because you like her, or because you make lame topics like this.

LOLOLOL, RG made me cracck up, lol, NO, im sorry but no, you need some mental help, or girl help, seriously just visit a doctor and stay away from me, if you make her part of the mod team, IM OUT

Edited by TheCoolest2

omg, what's wrong with you guys? She's hot. I don't see why you guys can't be happy that I found my one true love.

I'm sorry but im gonna return to planet EARTH where normal people are if you don't mind, you know what Ill take the delorean, stop her from being born and you can cry about it MUHUHUAH

You know I think you guys are just jealous of how hot and sexy she is, seriously, you guys just wish you were me right now, cause I fell in love unlike most of you <_<..

If you're trying to show off in some sort of yet-unknown-for-human-kind-way, you're doing amazingly bad. If you are indeed interested in that girl, you shouldn't be asking here. Damn, you shouldn't be asking anywhere. Judging by the look of that girl, there shouldn't be problems getting together with her. But what do I know. Still. Just stop it.

EDIT: If I were you, I'd shoot myself in the head, right between my 1.5 eyes.

Edited by RG

Agreed, i would love to here what mike says

Stop what? I like this girl so I'm happy, why can't you just accept or love. Gosh it's reason like this why you guys can't get girls no where near as good as mine.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

You could make a sig or some text referring to her, but why the heck do you require an entire thread about her? Billions of couples did really well without a thread.

Plus... it's a crush. So you really have nothing to celebrate yet.

EDIT: Is the video a joke?...

Edited by iMaster

Because she's that hot. I like her that much.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

No, seriously, I think Kocher here got hacked.

Nah dude, I'm not hacked, I just really like this girl. I posted the thread so you guys can give me some tips on how to get her to notice me, or give me some tips.

Shoot yourself. There's a slight chance she'll hear it on news.

I think he is hacked

Why would I shoot myself, I wouldn't be able to love her if I did, but good idea though. You guys got any other less risky tips?

Time to kill this party.