Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
airwolf

Saab

I thought Saab was finished? Finito, Caput!

What? No definitely not! But I don't like saab's so it doesn't matter to me if it was.

Saab_9-5_sport_sedan.jpg

That's just not my type of car. Yuck!

No offence!

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

Its a strabge car, its got LED lights that make it look like and council house at christmas, the staering is more num then i would like but is still quite good for a car the same size as a 7 series bmw with xwd, and a 2.0L turbo diesel (you can get a 2.8L twin turbo petrol with xwd. Interior is a mix of grey and colourful gauges and HUD.

Now for the coolest Saab around:

gri0553.jpg

actualy they didnt, GM wernt happy with the terms of the deal with Koeningsegg, then Spyker put a bid in and GM sold Saab to Spyker, with GM holding on to 42% of the shares and still supplying parts. Saab then took control of Spyker as they have more experience of manufacturing cars for Saab Spyker automotive. Out of intrest Saab translate to Sweedish Aircraft Company.

Not true again. Spyker is already dead. It WAS a dutch supercar factory which had one team in the F1, they had to stop with that cause they didn't have the money anymore. So I don't know where you got that story from, but Spyker's already dead.

And I could no, since I'm from Holland :P

If Spyker is dead how do you explain the 2010 Spyker C8 LM85. They dont sell in Holand, just every where else.

Spyker-C8-Laviolette-LM85.jpg

Not sure about the colour.

Visit My Website

This is a report on the purchase of saab from Reutures.

time for another cool saab:

Saab-Aero-X.jpg

The Saab Aero X concept car. And yes that jet fighter like canopy does work in real life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spyker

Like it says WAS a dutch supercar factory

But Spyker Cars still excists and that's a totally different company, although they make the same cars.

Still don't like the saab although it's better then the normal ones.

Sign in to follow this