:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTIME

Will the GTA IV Delorean ever be released?

Just wondering, but will the GTA IV Delorean ever be released? It looked so good, I practically would love to drive around in it. Of course it's your decision and you need to ask the guy who made it, but if he say's no, why not use the old one from the BTTF HV mod. I hope I'm not being persistent, I'm just in love with that model, it's so cool!

Edited by BTTFTIME

no

rickroll.gif

Edited by iMaster

DK will NEVER release the GTA4 DeLorean. And fyi it's actually the original BTTFHV mod converted to a GTA4 car. I see very little difference between the beauty of the GTA4 model and the original VC/SA model.

If you're talking about the Crysis DeLorean, Blue already released it. Go check the Other GTA Mods thread.

Or if you've thought the Crysis DeLorean = GTA4 DeLorean, nope, such thing never existed. :P

Oh, I actully thought the Crysis Delorean was the GTA IV Delorean. Well you never know what the future holds, maybe one day it'll be released. This is what hapen's to me when I leave a place for a year, and never check up that much, I don't know about these sorta things.

Edited by BTTFTIME

Here's the release thread (available for both VC and SA): http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/inde...t=0&start=0

If you want to discuss further about the Crysis DeLorean, you may discuss in the release thread (just be sure it's worth posting, not something like "Awesome!" or "This model pwns. Thanks Blue.").

And no, I'm 100% certain the Crysis DeLorean wouldn't be converted to GTA4.

Closed.