Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Luikseer

I'm becoming a reviewer!!!

Okay... Many of you dont know me. So here it goes, My name is David Michael Kennedy-Farner, And I'm an average guy who is gonna start doing Movie and Video game reviews and much more... So I am posting a link to my blog and my Vlog... Leave comments. Let me know what you think! Leave suggestions as to what I should do and how I could improve my work! At some point I was gonna mention this game in the Vlog and maybe bring some new members over for your benefit!!! Let me know if this is a problem. Also, I think this is the right area of the the forums to post this type of thing... If this isn't right, please feel free to move it. Here are the links

My Blog: http://davnersblog.blogspot.com

My Vlog: http://www.youtube.com/user/JustcallmeDavner

Hope to see lots of comments!!!

Way to go, don't let anyone stop you or plunge you into doubt.

So here's your first test: Don't you think that there are quite a lot of video game reviewers?

Yes there are quite a lot of Video game reviewers. but there are more games than could be reviewed all alone. At least by just the people on TGWTG. And keep in mind, I plan on doing a little bit of everything. Kinda like Spoony...

Well, I hit a huge snag... I can't release the vid this week like I hoped, mainly because I can't capture audio with my video for some reason. So, I am going to have to use FRAPS instead. My initial testing shows it works, with maybe a bit of lag, but nothing too serious... So... So much for Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate... Anyway, if you have any suggestions as to how capture video from a dvd, let me know...

Congrats, will you also be viewing modified games, like BTTF?

Congrats, will you also be viewing modified games, like BTTF?

I'd like to... But in order to make an accurate review i'd have to have played it, and the only midified game I have is BTTF VC. So I could review this mod but nothing else... And i'd like to wait for 0.2f to be released first... otherwise my review's info wont last very long...

Sign in to follow this