Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

A cleo question by me

I know little to nothing about coding, so please forgive me. I don't see why this wouldn't be possible, but what i'd like to do is this. I'd like to have a mission marker at whatever coord i choose so that when you step into it, it simply plays an enclosed audio file in the cleo folder. This is possible yes? How about if i wanted 3 of these mission markers?

Any help from you guys is welcome of course. :) This is in relation to my George Romero zombie mods. ;)

Should be, so long as you use the play_sound or play_wav opcodes... and the other required opcodes with it.

Yeah, i just need blue or mini's expert advice. ;)

play_wav is only for stuff in audio, you'd want play_mp3 for cleo stuff. Just look it up.

You'd have to load it first then play it. I wouldn't unload and load, as that is quite unstable.

ok cool. I can't seem to find the exact results i need though. i'm looking on gta wiki. Sorry, i am REAL bad with coding :P

Yeah, i just need blue or mini's expert advice. ;)

well , that was s**tty :huh:

Well, it was vague man. Like i didn't know that i should look it up? Where? opcode bible? I SAID I'M NOT A CODER!

It's okay Trance, I understand... I don't mind you seeking Blue or Mini-me's advice considering the fact that I am new to CLEO, where as you are new to coding in general. I do know this from experience: CLEO seems easier to do than normal scm coding, in its own way.

EDIT: A little on topic question: Is there a way to tell one CLEO script to "use" another CLEO script? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Ziero

cleo is the same as normal scm coding, the only difference being that you don't have to deal with multiple threads and that you have some more functions to work with. Other than that, not much else is different.

I"ll prob just end up asking ZAZ.

Sign in to follow this