Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
knightprowl

need coder for gta dark knight begins mod for sa

hi, as some of you may know im making a batman mod for sa, most of the mod is done except for coding, and gtaforums isnt helping, plus most of yall know me that i help with kr mod and stuff, so i was wondering if someone here wouldnt mind helpin me out on this, ive got a list of stuff i want and have made, most of the codes are made already but need editing and fixing to be how i want it to be, the link for the list and the mod itself is below, now im not asking for evey code cause that would take forever, plus most are hard and prob not possible, i just want the ones with *** for sure, only those atleast and ill be happy, like 10 or so, most of em as i said are made but require lots of fixing, so if anyone wants to help plz let me kno, also to say that james227uk from gtaforums is suppost to be doin the menus for cars and weapons, so ill let ya kno if and when he does, anyways if anyone wants to lend a hand plz tell me and do so, anyways thanks and peace

KP

LINKS:

http://www.4shared.com/document/S_3k_w-R/List.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/Xpc7ezkn/GTA_D...ght_Begins.html

thats not a nice thing to say, even if its true, and i thought ya quit modding dk? so what th- *boom* does it matter to ya? anyways no more rude comments ok? ive bout had it with as**oles, if ya ant got anything nice to say dont speak, now at the matter at hand, if anyone wants to help me and not be a dick plz tell me, thanks and peace

KP

KP, I would help, but I'm currently busy coding my own thing right now, that and I'm really new to CLEO, in fact I just got into it this weekend... Also, I don't know alot about Batman anyways, so sorry I couldn't help...

ah np man, its just plp tend to be dicks to me for god only knows what reason, and ive not done s**t to em, i mean i made misakes, we all do, but they dont forgive cause imo they think there better then us noobies, and maybe they are, but being an as**ole like dk did sayin i fail for no reason isnt anyway of making friends, and blue and me just hate each other, but id say ill never get em done, but oh well, if everyone wasent an ass straite up bout coding i might not get so mad at times, but f**k em, let me b**ch and rave, i could care less, i dont wanna deal with plp like that anyways, but still thanks for sayin ya would help, peace

KP

New rule for Other GTA Mods Section, This section will be only for active and finish Mods. Any Mods that don't show progress will be lock.

DO NOT ASK FOR CODERS IN THIS FORUM FOR YOUR MOD

Go to GTAForums.com for coders, modelers, etc.

DO NOT ASK FOR CODERS IN THIS FORUM FOR YOUR MOD

This of course not only applies to coders, but all other jobs too.