Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dave27

GTA: Barry Town

Hopefully this will become a full replacement of GTA:SA although i want it to have more of a "Bully" feel but as that game wasent very popular on the pc i'll settle for SA were more people are used to modding.

This is my 1st mod that is mostly about me learning to mod rather than expecting this to be a masterpiece.

Its set in Barry town which is my home town so I already know the location intimately for mapping purposes.

I am mainly a 3D modeller so I will either have learn to code or get others to help me no rush.

Yes this is where that dreadful "Gavin & Stacey" series is set and yes hopefully I get to a point where i can write a mission to destroy them.

Here is the 1st model still WIP but should give you an idea of my skill level

kingsquare.jpg

Here is a pic of the actual building

vog8_b.jpg

Maybe this is where they thought to originally film BTTF lol no not really but :P

Also if there are still any random models (pref buildings) that need to be made for HV then PM me or whatever.

Also any and all CONSTRUCTIVE feedback is welcome positive or negive. :D

Pumpkins will come @ haloween as well as the annual chav gangs mini riot. Three gangs from around barry (Island Crew, Colcut crew and the Bassett crew). Those crazy kids with bottles, bats n knives have a scuffle in central park then all the riot vans turn up and they skarper (run away).

Im hoping to make time progress as the game continues as in bully but with maybe years between certain missions and so bringing in different building models and opening different areas. So far the only areas im interested are The Docks, Town centre (king Square) and Barry Island.

If i ever get that far may use (depends on permision) the bttf2 Del to jump between times. But thats not part of the project just for fun later maybe.

Sign in to follow this