:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Rgeers01

GTA VC --> Mac OS X?

Since there isn't a Windows machine in my house left,

Is there any way to convert VC's coding to Mac OS X?

Or is that an impossible thought? No Bootcamp suggestions please. I don't want Windows.

Don't go and call me stupid, I don't know anything about coding. <_<

Thanks in advance xD

Some say that one guy tried moving the mod to OS X, don't know anything more though. Maybe you should ask..

You then need to open the Windows ghostdrive and install the mod via that.

I miss my Mac. If only my little cousin never broke it -- any stuff the size and shape of a Mac Mini Pro or a large external HD or similar seem indestructible to her. And too bad my dad bought me an HP instead of a Macbook. F*cking email never got to him before he went to the computer shop when he was in the US (laptops in our country are more expensive for some reason so he doesn't like buying here).

There is always Parallels. You kind of need to install Windows on it, but then you turn on Coherence mode - boom. Windows is visually gone, but the applications can run.

I think I'm gonna check AlternativeTo.net if there's something better than Parallels.

EDIT: The site suggests VirtualBox and VMware are better. Or should I just go for iPC? I wish there's just a "Windows version of Wine" so this wouldn't be a problem -- I don't like the idea of wanting to install OS X just to have GarageBand, etc..

Sign in to follow this