:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Rasterwerks

Greetings and Salutations!

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE I'm technically still alive, m'yes...

Now for the rest of the non-futurama-quote-message.

I call myself Rasterwerks (Raster or just Ras for short) and I have been fiddling around with the SA mini mod for quite some time now, but haven't actually join up here, so I thought I'd do so. Unfortunately I haven't any skills to contribute other than sound design, which I'm sure ya'll have well covered.

My current objectives are to A: figure out why I can't "time travel" with the current source code release.

B: Find out if I actually installed the source code correctly

C: See whether or not it is possible to run ENB Series and the BTTF SA mini mod at the same time. (They both use their own d3d9.dll files which conflict)

So hello to you all, I hope to get to know you better in the future. And with that, I'm off to some other section of the forum to see if I can't get some of the aforesaid issues resolved.

Cheerio!

-Ras

PS: funfact- my screen name is derived from a web based fps that I used to pass the time with. It's not much, but it's mildly entertaining. Google it if your interested. It may still be around somewhere.

(Raster or just Ras for short)

I believe i'll come up with a nickname to call you ;)

in enb can't you tell it to load a dll file so rename the mods dll file and tell enb what it is.

I think so, but I've tried this a few times and had no success.

First off I haven't found a concrete tutorial on how to use that function of the ENB series. So I don't know whether I'm supposed to rename the DeLorean mod's .dll or ENB's .dll

I've tried doing both, renaming ENB's has no effect, but ENB doesn't work. Renaming the BTTF dll causes CTDs.

So I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do. Though, in reality if I had to choose a mod to stick with, it would be the delorean.

...its just so handy having a time/space transcending, self-driving, flying car. :P