Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Ziero

An idea for solving those problems in the "Old West"

I was watching BTTF 3 today and suddenly and idea came to me. Would it at all be possible to, lets say, import things like animations, models, and texures from a different Rockstar game? I ask this because if it is possible, in any way, then maybe stuff from Gun or Read Dead Revolver or Red Dead Redemption could be used. (Sorry if I got the names wrong or something, typing quickly and don't want to lose the idea, lol). That would be cool if possible, then it would probably solve the problems with horses and stuff. I know it will be a long time until any work for part 3 is done, but I had the idea now, I'm sure you guys understand how that goes.

"Now that's a good idea!!"-Goldie Wilson

ive seen some of those games in the shops for ps2 and i noticed they were made by rockstar, but i think they use different model files.

and you might need permission for it to be used in game, and i think the mod team wants to do all the models, animations and stuff themselves. but i think the horses would be a good idea, but you would have to make it a vehicle, then apply the animations of running and stuff.

With the horse sounds, each gear can be a faster running sound, and final gear can be a full gallop!

very nice idea though!

ok nvm im an idiot, those games weren't made for pc... darn. but bully was...

Closed