Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Gunsnipe3795

I need help with texture part 2

Thanks to Dragon King for helping me out in using ZModeler; but now me and another friend (whose name will remain incognito) need help with the second part. After remapping the area that I was working on, I saved the file, export it and put the new DFF back into the image. I used GGMM to view the sabre; but when I saw the car, none of the textures; both in and out of the car wasn't showing, not even the remapped texture was showing. I asked my friend on youtube whose doing the same thing I'm doing and he's saying that the textures are being left out, as if the .TXD file is being orphaned from the the .DFF file. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? both me and my friend use ZModeler 1.07, any help will be greatly appreciated and in return for your help, I can make custom radio stations for you

oh when you import your dff, make sure you have all the textures flipped in TGA format in the SAME folder as the dff.

oh when you import your dff, make sure you have all the textures flipped in TGA format in the SAME folder as the dff.

Ok, let me understand this, I import the sabre.dff file into ZModeler, then I go on TXD workshop, extract the texture and flip them in TGA format,put them in the same sabre folder with the DFF and then when its time to retext the car, set the path to the textured folder correct?

no. Export the textures as TGAs first to the folder containing the DFF. then import the dff.

ok, i'll try that and see what happens

ok, I just did what you said and the textures is reversed, how do I flip the textures back to where they go, with ZModeler or with some paint program

Edited by Gunsnipe3795

no. Export the textures as TGAs first to the folder containing the DFF. then import the dff.

ok, I did what you said with the sabre and it turned out great; but when I applied the same instructions to the Time Machines and when I played the game and went convert to one of the time machines, the game is acting as if I didn't put the DFF in the image when I clearly did, the garage door doesn't open and I dnt get the time machine. Is there a different technique to each time machine?

Edited by Gunsnipe3795

Yeah, and each second DeLorean we'd see would be a "De***TT". Hmm, I like the way I censored it for some reason XD

just the hood.

Hmmmm, is there a way you can send me your modified DFF's of the time machines, I like to see what I'm doing wrong because I worked on it three to five times last night and again earlier today, and I'm still getting the same results

i wonder could someone remap the entire delorean so it is easier to cumtomise the textures (for example a ghostbusters bttf2 delo)

ask carlos, since he's the one who made the mod

or you send yours to dk

either way; but I'd like to learn this stuff in case I do my own car, plus after this, my next project is to make a custom character, I was thinking on making Wing Gundam Zero Custom

depended. try importing the edited version. and then export it again.

alright, I'll try that and see what happens, oh btw, I saw your lightsaber weapon mod, looks nice, it would be awesome that when you select the lightsaber, that when you press a button on the keyboard, it activates the lightsaber

Dragon King, I like to thank you for helping me with this texture mod, the information you gave me will come in handy when I make other textures or cars. As promised and if you want, I can make you a custom radio station, just tell me what you want in it and I'll make it and if you need something to test, i'll be happy to test it for you. again, thank you Dragon King

Edited by Gunsnipe3795

Sign in to follow this