Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
October 21 2015

Fan-Made DeLorean model

Why? It was in Other GTA Mods, since he was modelling his own Flux Capacitor.. right?

It's a nice start, but you have to pay attention to the inside part. The three bars going to the center are kinda trapezoidal, solid and go all the way to the back, and the three cristal contacts that go above the plastic bars and relays are missing and so are some labels, but I think those aren't really necesary. Wires might be a little narrow, maybe it's just me. 10,000 faces?! I don't think the stock DeLorean has that many, so you might want to control the shapes so you know you're using as less as posible.

Overall opinion: Nice work! :D, just research and remember the capabilities of your computer and the game engine you're going to work with.

No problem DK,

New Update, i guess is looking more nice,(i was gonna model just the capacitor for sell it but then now i want finish a entire delorean :P

Tell me what you think, the progress will be more slow cause i go to school tomorrow :S

fluxt.jpg

Mr.F

Edited by October 21 2015

I guess there needs to be some more details to be done on the TC switch, but it looks soooooooooooooo epic already!! Keep up the awesome work!

will be nice but this interior is just too hi poly, i guess the only solution will be splitting it up, exporting it as objects and then make a attach_object_to_car code whit it, i guess, i dunno if that variable work in GTAIV

Edit - Can a Moderator or Admin change this topic name to "New 3d DeLorean Modelling" Please

Edited by October 21 2015

Looks really good, but I will have to say that the TFC switch looks kinda funny lookin to me... But maybe that is just me. Keep it up and eventually you will have a full DeLorean.

Sign in to follow this