Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Шаман

Black Lightning

I already posted that in the Youtube thread.

Why you need to make a whole topic about it, anyway? It's not like movie of century or anything

Well it is for us, we don't make that many good movies, you know.

Wasn't it enough with your '60 blockbuster "Кавказкая пленица, или Новые приключения Шурика"(idk if it translates) and stuff like that? :P

That was almost 50 years ago, get a little perspective :P

Oh, yeah, what about Бумер(is there a name like that for BMW in English? O_o)? Although only thing I liked about that was the monotone ringtone. Oh, whoops, I doubt any other non-Russians here know what I'm talking about.. :rolleyes:

OK, now Boomer wasn't all that good. It was directed well, but it is not a movie everyone will watch.

It was a children's movie...

Crazy Russians, making movies about flying cars and what not. Who has ever heard of cars flying, or shooting each other, or having a story line that steals Spidermans? [/sarcasm]

Excuse me, there are only 64 storylines in existense. Of course you'd be stealing one.

Here nobody cares, since Russian cinematography has a bad name after Stalin concluded, that if 1 out of 10 movie is a masterpiece, and the remaining 9 are a waste, we should only sponsor Masterpieces. Too bad he didn't understand that was delibirate.

Sign in to follow this