Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
StevenMcFlyJr

BTTF HV Circuits Clock on MainPage

Just wondering what you guys used to make them at the top? I know it's CSS/PHP ... but i wanted to morph it into something else for a project & can't for the life of me figure it out thru the script code.

any help will be ... helpful? LOL.

Morph it into what?

Edit:

If I release it, It will only be the Present Date Coding.

The Time Circuit border and Custom LED Numbers and Months will be removed.

Replace with text for the month and numbers.

TimeZone and Daylight Saving will stay.

They aren't hard to make or understand. What do you want to morph them into anyway?

I made this :P Its just simple date and random functions. Mine uses a session to store

the first time the image was viewed and then displays that as departed time. I used php with the gd image library.

EDIT: Its probably doable with just html and javascript. But I was practising using gd image.

tc.jpg

Edited by FUTD

They aren't hard to make or understand. What do you want to morph them into anyway?

I made this :P Its just simple date and random functions. Mine uses a session to store

the first time the image was viewed and then displays that as departed time. I used php with the gd image library.

EDIT: Its probably doable with just html and javascript. But I was practising using gd image.

http://david-w.org/futd/tc.jpg

I am sorry FUTD, but your TC LEDs are ulgy.

I am sorry FUTD, but your TC LEDs are ulgy.

Its a font. I did it quickly and couldn't be bothered making separate images so I just used a generic digital readout font.

Edited by FUTD

I made my own custom font for the LEDs.

Edit:

In what movie was the Set and Dist was put in?

http://david-w.org/futd/tc.jpg

Wasn't in any movie its from the iphone app as I couldn't get a decent shot from my dvds. I just forgot to remove it :).

Edited by FUTD

Sign in to follow this