Sign in to follow this  
John DeLorean

DeLorean Limo

Should this DMC be in GTA?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should this Limo be in Vice City?

• Yeah!
    • No...but it's still cool

While on Google images, I found this DeLorean Limo, and I thought that it'd look nice in Vice City.

Mike told me that there would be NO more DeLoreans, but I feel as this belongs in GTA.

delorean-dmc-limousine.jpg

I'm not trying to go against the Admins, but this ISN'T in any GTA game, unlike the Gold DeLorean...

Edited by John DeLorean

Mike was referring to no more DeLoreans in this mod, not no more DeLoreans in GTA, if you can find someone to model it then what's the problem?

There's not an option for me in the poll, since my answer would be "No", and I don't like DeLorean limo

Waste of time, then, just a waste of my time to even say something. Last time I made a topic, you did the SAME thing: Talk, but do NOTHING. I'm seriously tired of this. What is the point of even typing this? I know you'll just glance, then say, "dude you have to do it yourself." I can't do it myself, as that's NOT my job; my job is to make textures. I do it well, too...but that's not the point...the point is: I have an idea, I ask you for a little help with it, then you turn around and say, "go ahead, and do it."

Oi d****ead, why are you snapping at us? No one told you to make it urself. I'm locking this topic, find some other forum to help you.