Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

Time Circuit Simulator

Please, find one for PSP :D .

@Blue: You had to change the digits similar like in 0.2e in that, not so much fun!

Edited by RG

I haven't touched the font since I first converted it back in like 0.2a/b/c or something like that

Any further updates were done by someone else.

I actually meant the way you change destination time in that app, sorry, had to be more specific. It didn't have numpad entry, you had to press either above or under a field to change it.

They really do have an app for everything... there were apps for KR and Star Trek and HAL too (after some research)

And finally a Windows Version.

Out of Windows and Mac, Windows was more of a headache, haha. Then again, Mac is a *nix system like Linux.

TimeCircuits.png

ok it was just a question... I know you, you are a perfectionist... (This is going to be awesome)

maybe not better really, but the images look sharper, or it could be because the pix are relatively small...

EDIT: Had an idea... You should make the keypad visible and make it interactive, lol.

Edited by Ziero

Links re-posted in the front page.

Tested all 3 versions. Works fine, for me.

The simulator is awesome. The beeping sound is a little annoying, though. It can save the Destination Time/Last Time Departed data.