Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTF Forever

Approx date for 0.2f release

As i said on the title, i don't want to be pushy, i know you guys are working hard as much as you can on the mod, i really respect that, trying to do the mod and do other stuff in your life. But i just wanted anyone at all to just give me an approx. date on when it will be released. And/Or give me an update on things to be completed.

Eg: :cars being downgraded

:rogers locomotive

:Hill Valley Square

like what stage they are up to and approx. date on when the features will be done.

but if i am being too eager and pushy, just let me know, the last thing i want to do is rush you guys and make this thing turn out like 0.2e!

who knows, maybe even this topic could be an update topic so the mod team can let people know what is going on, but i don't know, its up to you guys!

The only approx date we can give is, sometime next year, and no, before you ask, we don't know when.

Plus there already is an update topic, I just haven't updated it in a while http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/inde...?showtopic=1597

So yeah, topic closed. Anyone else asks/posts about release dates, and 0.2f will get pwn'd by ponies in the soviet union.