:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Xorcyst

the year 10,000!

Guest Xorcyst

GREAT SCOTT! well i was checking out the dec 31 11:59 pm thing and the only easter egg i found is the fact i'm in the year 10,000 ad!!! loli thought it would just do the y2k thing and revert to the year zero but no i'm in the new decalenium? hmm gonna browse around see what this new year brings seeing as i cannot input a date past it and have to let time roll by in real time lol see you (way) in the future!

also i wonder if it would be plausible to put an ad/bc button so you can go beyond the year zero? altho if you lose your time machine your screwed seeing as the TT is only available from 1885 and on lol

i'm sure i'm not the first to discover this, obviously, but lets talk about it anyhow seeing as it may be only mentioned in a post not fully covered! (if it is my apologies for being a noob and not looking for the topic lol)

Edited by Xorcyst

we could add an ad/bc button, but there's really no point seeing as we don't model the bc era. We just let 0 be in there since it was easier that way.

Yeah, I just left 10000 in there just for fun. Nothing special really happens, lol

Could always take a TRex from my JP mod and throw it in there at -65 Million. XD

I wonder how would the Time Circuits look with that, I was thinking like

OCT 26 -10H hundreds

OCT 26 -10T thousands

OCT 26 -65M millions

OCT 26 -06B billions

Edited by hscitpe

it would display past the screen, lol

and probably by 100000, start display random dates because the number system can't handle big numbers

...In the year 9595

I'm kinda wondering if man is gonna be alive

He's taken everything this old earth can give

And he ain't put back nothing

Now it's been 10,000 years

Man has cried a billion tears

For what he never knew

Now man's reign is through

But through the eternal night

The twinkling of starlight

So very far away

Maybe it's only yesterday

:D try to guess where that's from. But really, whenever I look at this topic I think of the end of this song.

Yeah... I've done the whole 10,000 thing before... Even made a vid and posted it on youtube a while back...

Sign in to follow this