Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Get rid of Cutscene Time Travel?

Cutscene time travel  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cutscene time travel go?

• Yes
    • No

Well every seems to be trying to get rid of things for coding space... My big thing is, If they have a problem with coding space how in the heck do they plan on getting all those missions added... I mean VC itself had tons of missions. And yeah they've used the space with TT and flying codes. But there should still be a crapload of space left. And if they want to get rid of stuff, get rid of Nth Dimension, and the changing buildings... As novelty as that is, It's pretty annoying and/or pointless. I think DK wasn't really thinking this topic through though. In either case Blue, I don't know anything about the xyz thing you just mentioned... but I have been playing with Sanny builder enough to add KITT and tweak things here and there...

Missions have their own limits. Main.scm is split into two sections, Main and Missions. What everyone is concerned with is Main space. Missions have their own coding space which is reserved and cannot be touched by Main.

Basically, we're concerned about features space, and not mission space. Each has their own space to work with.

Oh.... okay... makes sense... And i guess with the addition of the rogers131 train and the glitch fixes they all but used it up... But then by making the Libyan chase a mission doesn't that clear up more? And if they use all the space, then I wont be able to add KITT anymore...?

But back to topic... Definitely keep Cut scene TT. It's way better... and if you can keep Instant. I like doing my experiments... Like you can see on my Youtube page here

Also. maybe more TT effects with the 99 trails... Just a suggestion...

Sign in to follow this