:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
DELKIRR

how 2 make kitt a del in 0.2e

I can do it on this Saturday..........Need permission......

besides........I need to finish my exam.......

hmmm, with my less coding skills i seem to fail...

when i build a bananas/bananas (how is he actually called?) in doc's garage (/A+B Auto), i get the right car (plus point; i'll name it #1), but the scanner isn't working (minus point; i know why, but for today i'm to tired to try this). When I try to spawn a bananas/bananas, the bananas/bananas i've just converted follows me (plus and minus point)... then i get in and out and try to spawn again: a new bananas/bananas with working scanner (plus point) follows me. i enter it and see, that i can't turn on the time circuits on/off and i can't convert it into a flying one (BIG minus points; i think i also know the reason here, but i dunno how to solve it). when exiting this bananas/bananas, entering the other, exiting it and trying to spawn a bananas/bananas the one with working scanner follows me. I take it, reconvert it into a DMC12 and try to spawn again - another bananas/bananas spawns. i enter and exit #1 and press the spawn buttons again: the already spawned bananas/bananas follows me. i get close to it to stop it and enter and exit #1 again to press the spawn buttons after that: #1 follows me...

i hit a wall and the game random crashes (yeah, i'm sure it's such one; it's not the collision code from kitt 'cause i took it out).

P.S.: You do not need to read and even more understand this :D I just needed to get rid of my frustration ;) now i feel better :)

I think that stuff will happen..............we cannot do anything about it.........

okj then can johny have permission to edit the main.scm for me let me download it then delete?

I think he......????

Nothing........ :whistling: