Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
daangelo29

Game from an old APC magazine cover DVD

Does anyone, especially those from Australia, remember the name of a medieval-themed game that works sort of like an RPG game (where you can buy and equip the armor/weaponry of your choice, then you can roam around the environment, enter buildings, be given tasks, etc.) given away for free in an old cover DVD of APC magazine (a year 2000 August/April issue I guess)? The same cover DVD, as far as I can remember, also had a demo version of Metal Gear Solid.

And I put here it here in the Off Topic section because I'm being serious (seriously). :P

Only game that I remember that's like that is Daggerfall: The Elder Scrolls chapter II. But that was released in '96 for MS-DOS.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&fs=1&">

Just found the APC DVD thing I was talking about, but it wasn't there, so I figured it was from another magazine. Can any of you guys mention any medieval-themed game you know with overhead camera view, pseudo-3D graphics, RPG/RPG-like gameplay, the ability to get stuff from chests, etc.?

There are literally thousands of games fitting that description for the PC! :wacko:

And a thousand more with RPG Maker! :online2long:

Sign in to follow this