Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
CheatingSoi

Why were the loading Screens changed?

I was going to post his in the topic "things removed from 0.2e that were in d" but it has been inactive for more than 31 days so I cannot post.

The only thing I don't like is that all of the awesome loading screens were taken out. I absolutely loved them so much! The ones when you load the game and when you go from one part of the island to the other. It was awesome to see the GTA like boxart drawings of the characters. Made me feel all tingly inside. Now its just a bunch of shots of the Delorean which I don't really like.

So why were they taken out. I assume they would be put back in once there are missions as the mod would not just be about the Delorean anymore.

That splash screen was good, but most of the users/fans didn't like it and said it was outdated, so Del made a new one for 0.2E; also, we needed to show more of the actual features of the mod.

How Could they not like it? It was awesome! Do you think you'll include it once there is more involvement with the characters/story like I said above?

Edited by CheatingSoi

If you don't like it replace it with the old one yourself when its released <_<

Sign in to follow this