linc69

Help! Transformers ROTF

glitch.jpg

How can you fix this??? PLs help

Core2Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz

2.0 GB RAM

Nvidia Gforce 9600 GT 512mb

Edited by linc69

Well some current set up specs would be nice! What are we supposed to do, wave a magic wand!? -_-

Your specs meet and exceed the requirements.

There is probably something wrong with the graphics. Try resetting the settings via NVIDIA Control Panel, or installing the latest driver, or reinstalling the driver (same method I've mentioned to the other guys; ask if you want to try it out). Also be sure you have the latest version of DirectX (March 2009).

Also, I noticed that he has a 9600 GT. Here in the Philippines, next-gen NVIDIA cards like 9600 are rare. Rare meaning a very few buy them and they only come in small numbers.

Speaking of which, I'm also giving the game a try myself in the PC (the PS2/Wii/PSP versions are crap, and I don't have a PS3/X360 atm). Just bought the game after returning home from college.

You really had to say it. :lol:

Nowadays it's hard to keep Filipinos or pretty much any Asian from downloading torrents (except for a few like myself, who would take advantage of the PayPal account my uncle made me lol). In fact, malls would likely have shops that SELL torrents burned in CDs or DVDs, and people would buy them for 1 (CD) or 2 and a half bucks (DVD) when they should be for free.

Well, it is easy to be caught if you sell counterfeit PC games in the PH, but police are that stupid or lazy to tell counterfeit console games from original ones. There was this shop who were caught of selling counterfeit PC games. The PC games were confiscated, but the counterfeit PS2/Dreamcast/PSP/Wii ones remain. Now they're back at selling PC games again. Plus, almost all consoles sold are modded. When you buy one here in the PH, you cannot be sure if it is modded or not unless if you test counterfeit games in it. FAIL

Sign in to follow this