:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
crazyjointje

I need your help

depending the country where you live ^^

Holland is pretty modern. Girls here ask guys out sometimes but that's really rare.

You may be acting too nice. Show some aggression, but don't be an as**ole though.

Edited by Nikaido

true but crazyjointje are you really sure she want to do that maybe it's only jokes so be careful.

I know it may be a joke but listen. No girl asks a male friend to spend the weekend at her house. That's the biggest thing confusing me.

You may be acting too nice. Show some aggression, but don't be an as**ole though.

She knows i can be agressive. There was a guy at my school and he kept annoying me so i punched him in the face. He walked through the school with a head twice as big and she knows i did that XD.

And I have this strange feeling none of the advices would work unless you remain as a good/best friend to her until that very moment in your life happens. Well, that's JUST my "feeling".

But this feeling is the one that keeps me in this topic, as well as my now 2-year old attraction to the same cute girl. :lol:

I know it may be a joke but listen. No girl asks a male friend to spend the weekend at her house

in fact yes it's rare but maybe it's only because your a good friend so maybe just waiting this weekend and act if they make the first move ;)

in fact yes it's rare but maybe it's only because your a good friend so maybe just waiting this weekend and act if they make the first move ;)

No, i have more female good friends and they don't ask me to sleep at their house XD. If they do that as a friends thing that takes like a year or so. But it could be possible what you said. Anywho i'm not allowed to go there so...

This also reminds me of that specific episode from Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, where two friends, who originally don't have attraction to each other, kissed and eventually fell for each other. The only thing I learned from that somewhat retarded show is that first kisses change everything for people.

I know... We haven't kissed. We're just good friends now but i don't even know if she likes me now. The more i talk about this the more i'm surten that i like her.

ok you like her but she like you as a friend as i understand from this topic ^^

try to know if she likes you with her's friend maybe you will have more information

Here's what you do:

If you get invited on the trip to Amsterdam. The first or second night your there spend some time alone with her, somewhere romantic (ie: riverwalk). Spark up a jay, then halfway through it tell her that, "She looks breathtakingly beautiful under the lights of this marvelous city." Then you take another hit and wait for her reaction.

Stuff like this has worked for me in the past. I don't know how it is up there (being 15) but it works down here in Texas, although I've only tried it on Stoner Chicks, 2 to be precise.

Edited by Nikaido

As i have stated before, i have asked her if she has ever liked me, she said now but she regrets that. I asked her why and she said that she regrets it because i have the personality of the perfect boyfriend for her.

Here's what you do:

If you get invited on the trip to Amsterdam. The first or second night your there spend some time alone with her (at night). Spark up a jay, then halfway through it tell her that, "She looks breathtakingly beautiful under the lights of this marvelous city." Then you take another hit and wait for her reaction.

Stuff like this has worked for me in the past. I don't know how it is up there (being 15) but it works down here in Texas, although I've only tried it on Stoner Chicks, 2 to be precise.

I allready said my mom didn't let me go there because she thought i was going there to have sex with her or something. I dunno but i'm pretty sure it had to do with sex XD.

just a stupid question ^^

how close you are with her?

Well make sure to make a joke for her to bring back some of that Amsterdam weed. XD

Let's say she tells me EVERYTHING. Not even her best friend knows something she told me.

XD sorry sometimes that happen my brain just explose so some stupid question out

Well make sure to make a joke for her to bring back some of that Amsterdam weed. XD

Hahaha, if i wanted weed i could ask my sister. She knows where the best stuff is but anyways i don't need weed. I'm even crazyer without *hint*look at nickname*hint*

Edited by crazyjointje

hmm ok so maybe they have some fealings for you but you need to test her before'i know the term is maybe aggressive" for knew that but you need to be subtle

Well i dunno. If she's really like me she'll tell me that she likes me because she can't sleep at night like i did...

maybe depending if she is timid or not

Oh believe me, she's not timide.

I cammed with her ones and she almost showed her boobs...

if the french girl can be like that XD

ok so you waiting she make the first move but another question

is she romantic?

Well, i don't know if she's romantic. I do know she likes to play jokes on people like i do.

i asking you that because romantik girl waiting that the man make the first move that the reason.