Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TWG

circuit boards

anyone have an indepth knowledge of circuit boards here?

I've got 2 months of time to kill, so I figured I'd start on a summer project....namely, a replica of the TCs. Well, not really a replica, because I'm not going in depth like Gary's, namely with a keypad, ect. because I wouldn't know how to program the circuits. D: Anyways, appaerantly from what my dad has said (and he's an Electrical Engineer for work, so I trust what he says), i would need a 9 "something" circuit board for each of the lines of time data, and he said I would need alot of "display drivers" and things. My dad isn't big on explaining things. I'm semi-srs about this project, and I have some cash to blow, so I figured, why not? And here I am asking you guys.

Any info on this would be really appreciated. Thanks!

-WG

I do, but I have neither the time nor the patience!

All I'd say is that you should search for schematics of it on google, you can find schematics of everything these days.

But before you do any of that, its best to have a clue of what your doing. Electronics is probably the easiest subject to learn but it still takes time, stick a 500µf capacitor in the wrong way round and you'll know about it! XD 'BOOM!'

It hangs what for way u want to solder

SMD Is reeeeeeeeeealy difficult

Normal soldering is easy

Sign in to follow this