:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Game Talk

It was Cherryl. And Pyro from TF2 :P

All is well with their sense of humour though.

1-28.png

What was this topic before? Can't understand, since I apparently haven't paid attention to this thread.. Was this that topic related to Gordon Freeman or something?

Actually you do hear the voice of the Portal girl ingame. It's when you are in one of the testchambers. It is pre-recorded and the girl says her name then. :P

WeLl YoU hAvE fOuNd Me, CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS, wAs It ReAlLy WoRtH iT?

That's GLADoS...

Mmh, I thougt there was a chamber where Chell says her name. :huh: But maybe I'm wrong. :P

Valve likes their main characters not to talk. Gordon Freeman, the girl in Portal (can't think of the name)...what else?

FPS characters can only be given the ability to talk when needed. But so far, only Gordon Freeman is the FPS character who is noted, by both the game characters and players, as a mute person.

...yet the characters still continue to talk to him, like to a brick wall, knowing he won't reply. It reminds me of talking to a cat or a dog.

Um...who saw the trailer for L4D 2? I just saw a thing for it on the dashboard of my 360. Gonna watch it now.

EDIT: The game looks amazing! It doesn't take place in the dark all the time, at least that's what the trailer showed, like in the first L4D. The graphics looks much more improved. The ending scene is amazing when

SPOILER:
they pull out the melee weapons like an axe and a chainsaw. And even a frying pan.
Hopefully they will be in the real game. Edited by Indiana Jones

Sign in to follow this