:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Handofdoom71

Be honest, do you or have you ever owned any bootlegs?

Most of my music collection are bootlegs. I mostly prefer live over studio, so yeah. And, I'd rather have bootlegs than an official live album because you get an unedited recording. Most live albums are doctored and fixed up sound wise. If any of you want any Sabbath or KISS shows, let me know and I'll upload whatever you want just for you. I own A TON of bootlegs.

i download most of my music via torrents, i prefer whole albums to single songs.

if i REALLY like an album then ill buy it. so my cd collection (i got about 50) is made up of albums that (in my opinion) are the absolute cream of the crop

I bootleg. Since they treat everyone like criminals anyway, it doesn't even matter. Read the warning on the edge of the CD to get what I mean.

the way i see it, if you REALLY enjoy somones music then they deserve to not have it stolen from them. being a musician yourself im sure you can appreciate this dooms

the way i see it, if you REALLY enjoy somones music then they deserve to not have it stolen from them. being a musician yourself im sure you can appreciate this dooms

OOOOH yes, I FULLY understand EXACTLY what we you are talking about. But the thing is, when you write your own music while you are still unsigned, someone can still steal it under law because it does not have copyright to it.

anyone whos ever done that to me or any of my musically inclined friends has ended up in hospital.

in all honesty that was only 3 people on 2 seperate occasions, resorting to violence because they were HUGE a*sholes who refused to stop using other peoples material without permission

I myself have a shoebox full of Bootleg movies (not cam) and love each and everyone of them.

Sign in to follow this