Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
daangelo29

CLEO3

Can anyone give an alternate download link other than the one in 4shared.com and Sanny Builder's website?

OR just provide a working cleo3.zip (not rar, my PC has issues concerning RARs) containing the following files: vorbisFile.dll, vorbishooked.dll and cleo.asi -- these are all I need.

My CLEO3 no longer work for some reason. Whenever I replace vorbisFile.dll with the CLEO3 version and also place the vorbishooked.dll one, the game no longer works. :mellow:

EDIT: Never mind what I said here concerning ZIP files. :) You can provide a link of a ZIP containing CLEO, if you can.

Speaking of Sanny builder, It wont let me open vice city's scm without showing it the path to my GTA SA folder. Problem? I dont have GTA SA!!! what th- *boom*???

Just fixed the problem, btw. I just found out the screwy AVG screwed up GTA:SA's CLEO files by blocking them.

I did a fresh install of Windows 7 RC to fix this, fyi. I don't have an idea how to fix it at the moment, other than not installing it in the first place.

@Luikseer: Have you put VC's directory when you were asked by the installer about the directory?

Yeah... It says wrong game directory... I can't figure out what to do... It doesn't give me an option for a Vice City directory. It says I have to browse for GTA SA directory. And I have to set that before I can open the SCM.

It's Sanny Builder 3. Do I have the wrong one?

Edited by Luikseer

Sign in to follow this