:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MidKnight

American Dad: Delorean Story-An

you forgot to mention your USING HULU AND HULU IS F***ING US ONLY

f*** you america

Guest MidKnight

Wow, I didn't know only US Citizens were allowed to use Hulu. That sucks.

International

For now, Hulu is a U.S. service only. That said, our intention is to make Hulu's growing content lineup available worldwide. This requires clearing the rights for each show or film in each specific geography and will take time. We're encouraged by how many content providers have already been working along these lines so that their programs can be available over the Internet to a much larger, global audience. The Hulu team is committed to making great programming available across the globe.

-from Hulu.com/support

[EDIT] That episode was awesome! Tried to get some snapshots for you guys but VLC didn't like the video's file type (although it played it perfectly).

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

you're just mad because you don't live here

He's mad because he doesn't know what's like providing worldwide service.

I wouldn't bother Hulu/Pandora being US only, either AnchorFree bothered to make their legal private-izer software in the first place or not. What bothers me is how they handle the rights. Sometimes, international services of the like make me think (as well as others) it's all illegal.

Also, you do know Hotspot Shield can be used to make your PC more safe from viruses/spyware or, if you already have them, trick the hackers who made the viruses/spyware to give them a f***ing hard time to track you down? I already have this software, that's why I can get through sites exclusive to certain countries ever since you guys started to post videos from sites like Hulu...AND I don't have to be mad about Americans/Chinese/Japanese/British/etc. p***ing me off by not letting me, a non-local, to view their content. :P

yea, I've had it awhile too. A friend of mine who lives in mexico wanted a way to listen to pandora, so I did a search on google and got that article that I posted. This was about 6 or 7 months ago. Of course now I have to re-install it because of my reformatting.

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

Sign in to follow this