:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Handofdoom71

Any wrestling fans (WWE, TNA, UFC, etc.) here?

I am a big WWE fan, in case you haven't already guessed.

BTW great to be back. I've missed my brothers here (Jim, Honest Joe, etc.)

I'm a fan of the original WWF, with Andre the Giant and others. But I'm not a fan of the ones of these days.

You should really check out the video of Terry Hogan (Hulk Hogan) against Andre the Giant, it's awesome.

Oh yea, and I missed you guys too. Group Hug!

group-hug.jpg

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

I'm a fan of the original WWF, with Andre the Giant and others. But I'm not a fan of the ones of these days.

You should really check out the video of Terry Hogan (Hulk Hogan) against Andre the Giant, it's awesome.

Oh yea, and I missed you guys too. Group Hug!

U have failed for quoting a picture

I like the original WWF, a little before my time though. My favorites from back in the day were Warlord, Hogan, Piper, Flair, the Warrior, Macho Man, etc. I agree with you about wrestling now 'a days though. Its lately becomming such a joke, now with this "TV-PG" rating. They are becoming so kid oriented and so kid friendly, its getting so pathetic with how far they're going with this "TV-PG" rating.

And yeah, I've seen Hogan vs Andre so many times before. If you like the original WWF so much Joe, I recommend the Wrestlemania "Complete Anthology" Vol. 1 DVD set. It covers the first five Wrestlemanias (1985-1989). With that, you have Wrestlemania III.... the home of the infamous Hogan/Andre match. :):)

cant stand it at all. its all poorly faked stunts half a**ed "story lines" and really REALLY poor acting. it has nothing going for it and all its good for is killing brain cells.

Sign in to follow this